Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So close, but seems so far!

Ryder could come ANY DAY now!!! It makes it seems so close, but then I go to the Dr and no change in dialation:( She said I was 50% effaced so I guess that is good. Sometimes it seems like it is never going to come. It's just I don't want to wait anymore, I want to hold my baby! It's a time in my life that I have been looking forward to for many, many years and now that it is so close I'm impatient!!! Me & Chase thank Heavenly Father every day for this blessing he is letting us take care of for Him. We are so grateful for this baby that we are going to be able to raise. We are so excited for him to join our family.

We have everything we need to get us started so it's the waiting game. Luckily I'm working 3 days a week to keep me busy.

Chase is super busy working MPS and Dominos. Between the 2 jobs he gets about 35-40 hours. He started school this week. (Another reason I'm anxious for Ryder) He wouldn't really miss anything this week. Chase does so much for our family, I am so lucky!

I'm temporarily released from my calling as a primary teacher. They want to give me time to be a new mom. I'm fine with that! Me & Chase are enjoying going to Sunday School together!

We are down to 1 car and have been for awhile. It's kind of annoying, but it is working out. Some days are harder than others. I work with my mom so it makes it really convenient. We have some money saved up we just haven't found anything we felt like we should get. And then in the back of my mind I'm thinking about Dr bills that will be due soon.

Bryan's fiance Brittany and her daughter Emma just moved down her. I know it was really hard on her, but I am so glad they are here! I love them both so much and they are a wonderful addition to our family! The family feels more complete!

The Gibson's had some additions not sure if I ever mentioned. Jaxon Tyler Gibson (Parents Stephen & Jodie) was born November 29th and Enoch Emerson Gibson (Parents Brandon & Ann) on December 20th. (Both were after their due date so let's hope Ryder doesn't follow his cousin's footsteps). They are both adorable little boys! We haven't seen Jaxon yet, just pictures. We are hoping they will come over soon (he lives in Cali). We have seen Enoch a few times, but I had a cold/cough and didn't want to pass it on. Chase was a little sick too so we didn't get too close.

Chase's cousin Jen also had a baby, a little girl. Brooklyn Natalie Anglin was born December 27th. So Ryder will have a lot of cousins to play with.

Chase's softball team made playoffs. he will play tomorrow and hopefully they do good. The team that is in the number 1 spot they played last week and lost by 1 so I think they may have a chance.

Chase & I are trying to take advantage of the little time we have left of being kidless. We've done a couple of date nights which are always fun! We are also starting to get in a better habit of FHE. So last nights activity was to come up with a few ideas and put them in a jar so if we don't have something planned we can turn to that. Hopefully we'll get better at this. We really want our children to love the Gospel!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment