Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So much to blog so little time...

I have been slacking on the blog so now I have a million things to blog about, but don't know where to start...

Also, I don't want to a massive blog including everything so it is very lame to read. So I guess the next week or two I'll do a blog a day.

For now I'll just do a little update.

Summer is so much fun! We get to see Chase a lot more he doesn't feel like a stranger. He works about16 hours a week at MPS. He also works 8 hours a week at Dominos, but Chase finally was able to put in his notice to quit! We are so excited. Chase hated it there. It was a terrible environment, put wear and tear on our car and on Chase's back. Plus the reason he was still working there was so Ryder could have insurance and Ryder already maxed out his wellness visit coverage. It has been a good job and has helped us a lot, but we don't need it anymore.

Ryder is 19 weeks now! He is doing great! At his 4 month appointment he was 16 pounds and 25 1/4 inches long. He started solids (if you can call it solid) and is as fun as ever. he loves to smile and laugh. He is so funny! He is teething. I figured it was happening, but his Dr actually showed me the little speck of tooth so it made it official. Nursing is going a lot better. I had 2 clogged milk ducts back to back and I wouldn't wish one on anyone. It is so painful! So glad it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment