Thursday, March 29, 2012

This is me trying to get better at this...

Of course there is nothing really happening in our lives right now. This week was pretty relaxing compared to the usual.

Chase's dad was in town so we got to see him. That is always fun. Ryder has changed a lot since we've last seen him. It's amazing!

I've been getting ready to host a busy bag swap and am participating in a file folder swap. Hopefully we'll come home with plenty to keep Ryder entertained. He is walking and getting into EVERYTHING!

I've also got a recipe swap going on that meets once a month. We've done it twice and it's been fun! And of course card night. April is summer lovin' themed and my card is already done. Not sure if I like it or not, but it's done so no going back now.

I'm ALSO trying to sell some homemade cards on Etsy. So far no takers. They say to sell more post more. Who knows if it's true. I have 7 listings so far. Don't want to do too much and not make anything. I'm thinking 20 is my limit, if I don't sell anything then I'll quit forever.

WOW that sounds like a ton going on, but really it's not too bad. So many swaps!

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your week...


No comments:

Post a Comment