Monday, June 11, 2012

We Bought a Zoo

I have been really bad at posting lately. Chase is home a lot more since it's summer so I waste a lot less time. Not the the blog is a waste of time, but I usually thinking about updating after I've wasted time on Pinterest of just googling everything imaginable. I will try to do a few update posts this week, but no promises.

Saturday We went to Mesquite Jr High for my Niece Brittney's 6th Birthday Party! It's crazy how old these kids are getting. On the way home we were hungry so we stopped at Fili Bs and got ourselves a feast. Ryder was asleep by the time we got out of the pool parking lot so we knew he'd be out for awhile so we decided to rent a movie too. We rented We Bought a Zoo from Redbox with our free code:)


It was a really good movie. Nothing really bad in it which I love. The romance was hardly even there. The only reason I even bring this up is because something funny happened that I wanted to share. Half way through the movie Chase says, "this is seems like the type of movie someone would cry in." He turns to me, "Are you crying?" HAhahaha yep it is the kind of movie someone wold cry in. Me being that someone. I am such a baby when it comes to movies and everything really. I see someone cry and I have to do everything in my power so I don't cry too. I hate it. Even if I don't know the person or they are crying over something that isn't really necessary to cry over. I cry along. SO ANNOYING!

If you haven't seen it, rent it! It was really good. If you are anything like me though, you've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment