Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bike Ride

Last night we spent a good chunk of money on some new bike stuff. Ryder & I got helmets (we'll order Chase a new one online because they only had 1 in store). I got a new bike seat so my rump doesn't hurt the second I get on the bike. And a bike lock so we can keep our bikes:)

Ryder loves his new hat!

 Today Ryder & I went on our first real ride without Daddy! (Well actually it so happened that he didn't have school so Chase rode with us their and then went to work.) We rode to the Library on 1st St and Mesa Dr. it is 2.7 Miles from our house so round trip around 5.5 miles. However we had like an hour brake at the Library so it's not too bad. We go there (Almost) every Thursday for the baby lapsit class. Ryder loves it!
 He fell asleep on the way home. He loves it in his trailer. He cries now sometimes when we get in the car, he'd rather take the bikes. We are hoping to make bikes a main way of transportation for us, a little at a time...

1 comment:

  1. Thats so fun! I so want to start riding a bike or something for excersize. Looks like Ryder really loves it.

    ReplyDelete