Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Biggest Loser; Challenge Accepted!

So I know it has been awhile and you have probably all forgotten about me, but here I am! The reason for my blogging today is because some members of my family are taking on a little challenge...

The Biggest Loser; Challenge Accepted! Is what we are calling it. Because it is 1. Similar to the show Biggest Loser and 2. 6 out of 8 of us love How I met your mother!

So here is the gist of it. There are 8 of us doing it. We had official weigh ins last night, that was our starting weight. We will do weekly weigh ins on our own to track how we are doing. Then final weigh ins will be on January 18th in the morning so it's a more true weight. The person who looses the most weight percentage wins!

What do they win you may ask? A pretty decent earnings! We are each putting in $20 to participate. So the winner will get $140. Then we are having a 2nd place winner and that person will get their $20 back. In the event of a tie the 2 people will split the $160.

I'm really excited about this! I'm hoping this will be the encouragement I need to jump start a big change! We did a facebook group just for us to track progress, share recipes and tips, etc. We even are having a motivator of the week. That person will be in charge of keeping us pumped! (We'll see how long that goes)

So with that being said, if you have any awesome healthy recipes please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment