Anyways here are his stats:
Height: 31 inches 50%
Weight: 24lbs 12 oz 50%
Head: 49 inches 90%
Some of the questions asked:
- How many words can he say? Around 5 consistently
- How many hours is he sleeping a day? Around 13
- Can he point out body parts? Sometimes. Ryder where is your nose, nothing. Ryder where is your eyes Nailed it! We've really only worked on eyes and nose and ears.
- Does he do things you ask him to do. Ex. go get your shoes and bring them to Mommy. (2 part commands). Yes he does for the most part.
- Does he interact with other kids. More than just playing beside them. Yes! He thinks he can do everything the big kids can.
- Does he know how to do stairs? Yes he crawls up and down them.
- Does he point out animals like in books? Only dog
- Does he listen to you read to him. Yes he loves books!
- How is his appetite? He eats pretty much anything we give him.
- How does he act when you leave him with someone else, like Grandma? He does fine for the most part. Usually if he is tired that is when he fusses when we leave.
- Does he use a spoon when eating? I give him one with almost every meal, but he just holds it in one hand and eats with the other one. Sometimes he'll stab at food with the wrong end of the spoon.
They said that he was doing great! He had to get 2 shots:( He handled it pretty well though. he is such a tough guy! Next appointment will be in August.