Wednesday, June 18, 2014

30 Week Challange: Week 2

It has only been 2 weeks! So depressing! I'm counting down the days until I can eat a piece of bread. Every day I keep trying to decide what I want my first meal to be... that is so bad!!!

Today was official end of week 2 so I did my weigh in. I'm 152.2 pounds. I was hoping I would have lost more this past week, but I'll take it. So in the 2 weeks I've lost 10 pounds, only 52.2 more to go until 2015!

I am very proud of how I've been going to the gym/ working out this week. I've done something every day (minus Sunday)! Tomorrow might be my rest day I haven't decided yet. I've mostly done the elliptical. I'm hoping to start adding in the circut they have at Planet Fitness 3 times a week. It is a whole body workout with cardio in between each machine. It is a really nice workout!

I'm getting very discouraged. Because I am very limited on what I can eat and most of it requires cooking of some kind I find myself not wanting to eat. For example today I had almonds and a piece of turkey bacon up until dinner. For dinner we went to Amazing Jakes. I was complaining to Chase that a salad did not sound appealing at all so he stopped at KFC on the way and got me a piece of grilled chicken. I'm sure a strict candida dieters no-no, but I had to. (PS Still hungry)

I feel myself getting less motivated. Now when I say motivated I mean to do this cleanse not to lose weight. I am actually really pumped to lose weight and get healtier, I just don't like doing it in this extreme way. I'm very worried by the time I am done with the cleanse portion I'm going to be so ready for real food that I am going to over do it and everything will be wasted.

To help me stay on track I created a facebook group. It seems to be getting a lot of excitement going. There are about 20 of us in it. We post our goals for that week and we can share recipes and such. With me being the admin of it, I feel like I have a higher responisibility to remain on course to reach my goal! If you are interested in joining it let me know and I'll add you.

My goal this week is to up my water in take. My goal is 130 oz. That is a lot of water! It makes me have to pee like every half hour (no joke!). It makes it very hard to do errands. ugh! I'm hoping if I keep it up then my body will get use to it? Idk but I hope so.

Ok I feel so silly right now, here I am getting all teary eyed. I was just ready to type out how I am not sure when I want to end the cleanse. Everyday I reconsider going until July part of me want to quit when I am done with the PB Assist part of the cleanse. (which would be next week [10 days early]) So as I was sitting here thinking about how badly I just want to be done, my wedding band came off my finger! I don't know when was the last time it came off. In a past post I mentioned that I was putting the slim & sassy on my ring finger to help that get slimmer faster. Well it seems to be working! I feel like this is what I needed to keep me going. I'm already seeing improvements! Because of this little "sign" I feel like I'm doing something that is good for me and that I should be doing!

Here is to another 2+ weeks! I'm in this for the long haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment