Wednesday, June 11, 2014

30 week challenge: week 1

If you missed my original post about what the 30 week challenge is you can see the past post here. Or long post short there are 30 weeks left in 2014. I'm doing a weight loss goal to hit my weight loss goal to get down to 200 pounds. This would be a huge accomplishment for me!

 Today was the end of week 1 for me and I'm very pleased with today's weigh in. I weighed myself Monday and I was down 4lbs so I was hoping for 5lbs today. My total weight loss is 7lbs!!! Obviously it will be easier at first because I've made a huge change in what I'm eating. My goal for next week is to lose another 5lbs. (5 seems like a nice safe number) however more is welcome.

I'm adding working out into the mix. Last night I biked 4 miles. So that should help. The is next week is going to be challenging. My brother & his family are coming down from Washington tomorrow. Of course everything revolves around food so the menu delish and I can't have pretty much any of it. Then on Saturday my oldest Niece is getting Baptized with a luncheon to follow. I'm pretty certain the food there will not be candida diet friendly. Chase keeps telling me I'm strong for doing this. He keeps asking what he can do to help and I always respond don't let me quit. There are times I feel like I just want to give up that it is too hard. But I just remind myself this is what I want and it will be worth. It in the long run. How are your challenges going?

No comments:

Post a Comment