Friday, June 20, 2014

Ugh!

Why does this have to be so hard? Considering the dinner I had tonight I shouldn't be complaining. But here I am at Midnight playing dominion with Chase through FB as he's eating some cheetos. All I'm wanting is to join in. And that is where the ugh comes in!

It is so ridiculous how last night I had this awesome moment where it got me all pumped and motivated and now here I am wanting to give up. Oh temptation...

Tonight we actually had a pretty kick butt meal. We signed up to feed the missionaries so I wanted to have something I could eat as well because that would be kind of awkward. So we had salad and broccoli and then white rice & brown rice and grilled chicken. One was marinated in a Lawry's marinade of Tuscan Sun Dried Tomatoes or something like that. Of course it has vinegar, sugar and I'm sure plenty other that I can't have. The other grilled chicken was just olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic (granulated), and minced onion. It was so good!!! I ate more than I should have, but I didn't care because it is rare that I get full these days. The rest of the day I had some blueberries, some mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower) and some crackers.

The others also had a cupcake left over from yesterdays Den Meeting for scouts.

So again I contemplate how long I'm going to do the candida diet for. We are going to my Grandpa's house in Show Low next weekend for several days. I'm considering not being as strict because I imagine it will be a lot more difficult. We'll see. I'm hoping I have the strength to keep up this weight loss until the end of the year. 28 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment