Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scottsdale Art Museum...

A while back I got free tickets to the Scottsdale Art Museum from the Library. I thought it would be a fun thing to do. And would get us out of the house. We went on a day that Chase could go to so it was a fun family event. I'm so glad it was free because the museum was not worth it. There weren't many exhibits and they were weird!

However, Chase & I were glad we went because the grounds around the museum were awesome! We tried taking some pictures, but it's hard when it's the 2 of us. Next time we do family pictures we are going there!



We thought we'd have a nice little break and sit in the grass. About 5 seconds after I took the picture the sprinklers came on!


This is the best we could do using self timer.



It was also Ryder's first time sitting in his stroller like a big boy!




I'm not sure if I like this...


I guess it's kind of fun:)

2 comments:

  1. I have taken family pics there a lot and it does have a lot of neat places for photos!

    ReplyDelete