Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Never would have guessed this when I was younger, but birthdays aren't as fun when you are older. No one cares as much and it's just sad that you are getting older and older. I just turned 23 on the 7th. It was nice.

The say before Chase planned a surprise party for me with family and rootbeer floats. It was nice! However I am sad because I never got any cake and candles...

Chase and I decided not to do presents this year because we are going to Disneyland in December and we are saving money for a down payment if we ever find a house that we love and don't get out bid. So for him to throw a party was a big surprise, especially because that type of thing isn't Chase like.

So for the next couple of weeks Chase and I are the same age. I'm trying to think of something to do for him that doesn't cost anything. Every year it's the same thing "I don't need anything"! Drives me crazy:)

I have a few homemade ideas or low cost so I'm getting pretty excited. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, on a non Birthday note, my sister-in-law, her cousin, and I have started a blog about crafts, food, fun, etc. Not sure what will come of it, but it should be fun. If you want to check it out you can find it here. It doesn't have anything yet, but it should soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment