Friday, August 5, 2011

Shopping this week wiped me out!

I felt like I spent the whole day shopping! I'm hoping the deals I got and the money I saved makes it worth it.

First off, here is my stockpile. I was going to post this at the end, but this is how the pictures came up. (On a side note, blogger makes doing pictures so hard. I wish they game you a bigger window to work with. I hope you understand what I mean.) So here is my STOCKPILE. Kind of exciting for me to see.



Wipes
I have about 20 packages of wipes:)


DIAPERS


Water for this hot Arizona desert!


Here is my real stockpile. It's not a whole lot of room so hard to really organize it. Tried my best though.



Here is my shopping trips I did. It was a total of 6 stores, YIKES.
OS= On sale
MC= Manufacturer Coupon
SC= Store Coupon
Store #1- Safeway: (All coupons were = to $1)
Fruit Snacks SC making them $1.49 ea- 2 MC- $1 = $1ea
Granola Bars SC making them $1.49 ea- 2 MC- $1 = $1ea
Brownie mix SC making them $.98 - 1 MC-$1 = FREE


Store # 2- CVS:


Chicken Salad OS for $.88
Tuna Salad OS for $.88
Dawn Dishsoap OS $.99 - MC $.50=$.49 ea
Huggies Diapers ON 2/$18- SC $4.00 - 2MC $3.00= $8.00

Savings= $24.04***

***This ended up being wrong. The diapers were only 2 for $18 If you bought 2 of the one kind and my SC was spacific to the jean diapers so I returned them.
Plus it says I saved $1.31 on each of the salad kits, but really only like $.20 cuz they are $1.12 at Walmart at the normal price I've boughten them.


Store # 3- Albertsons:





Hunts tomato sauce OS .77 ea when you buy 13

Frito Lay Products OS $1.57

Mars single size candy OS .29

Snickers OS $2 - 2MC $1= $1 ea
(stocking up for Halloween already)

According to reciept
Total Spent= $19.06
Total Saved= $16.90


Store #4- Walgreens:
I did 3 transactions because of "register rewards" I should have done them in a different order, but I thought I was getting register rewards for the toilet paper.

Trans #1:
Contact Solution $8 get $8RR

Trans #2:
Toilet Paper $5- 2SC -$1= $4 ea

Trans #3
Mini Wheats OS 4/$10- 2MC-$1=$2ea and $5RR

Plus with the Cereal I can enter codes online for $5 concession gift card to use at AMC.

So really it was "like" being $2 moneymaker.



Store #5 Target:

Milano Cookies $1- 2MC- $1= FREE
Zyrtec 5ct $5.29- MC -$5= $.29
Ziploc 120 ct OS 2/$5- 2MC- $1= 1.50 ea (not the best deal, but seemed good at the time.)









Store #6- Fry's: (Not pictured) All coupons = $1
I bought a bunch of Kroger frozen veggies that were $.88 each.
Michellina frozen entrees $.88 ea
Crest toothpast OS $.98- MC= FREE
Edwards frozen dessert OS $2.79- MC= 1.79
Toaster Strudle OS 1.79- SC = $1.29 ea

Total Spent=$17.43
Total Saved $14.39

No comments:

Post a Comment