Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Walgreens 8/16

One of the things I hate about couponing (not sure if that is even a word) is that if it's a really good deal then you better be the first one in the store Monday morning or you'll miss out. Ugh!

2 examples this week at Walgreens:
PERT 2 in 1 shampoo= FREE after coupons and Register Rewards
Expo 6 pack markers= FREE after coupons

I may try back later to see if they stocked their shelves.

Here is what I did get.

Trans #1
Aussie mousse= Pay $2 received $1 RR

Trans #2
2 Hefty zip close bags= b1g1 $1.15 each after coupon
Batteries= $1.99 after coupon


Trans #3 (it was actually number 2 but doesn't really matter)
Sand and water play table.
Originally $20 in clearance for $10! I used $5 RR so I payed $5.91! I'm hoping to save this and use it for an Easter gift or something. Hahaaha I know way early,but I wanted it and it was a good price. That's how the smart shopper does it right?




No comments:

Post a Comment