Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rolling over!

So Ryder first rolled over from his stomach to his back AT his 2 month Dr appointment on April 1st. He did it a few more times that weekend and has kinda forgotten about it. He has tried recently rolling from back to front, but usually gets stuck on his elbow. His bottom half will be turned just not the rest. Well yesterday I was doing something and he was playing on his back. I went to check on him and he was on his tummy. I was confused for a little while. He doesn't like being on his tummy so I never though this day would come. But yes, my baby boy rolled over! I am so proud! Here is a picture of him after he rolled over. Hopefully he'll keep practicing.



1 comment:

  1. He has rolled over a few times, so we'll see if this is just a phase...

    ReplyDelete