Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why the name change?

If you are a follower you may or may not have noticed that I changed the heading on the blog. We are no longer just CGsquared which we have so proudly been. Ryder is here so I needed a new clever title to put. I can't think of anything awesome like all the blogs I follow so this will do. But for now, I like this because it is us for so many reasons.

We are a happy family. Nothing gets us down. We know that if we trust in God then everything will work out. We are getting everything we want/ need in life. For some reason Heavenly Father keeps deciding to bless us. I'm still trying to figure out what we have done to deserve the wonderful life we have.

The other reason for this title is because it has become our family song. On a daily basis I sing to Ryder (several times a day). " I love Ryder he loves me. We love Daddy yes siree. He loves us and so you see, We are a happy family." I guess love is all you need to be happy. It is working out pretty well for us so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment