Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sleeping in the crib...

My little baby is getting so big! He has been sleeping through the night for over a week now. From like 11:30pm to 6:30am. It is exciting!

So I thought I would try having him sleep in the crib. He took a nap yesterday in it for a few hours! Last night he slept from like 10:30pm woke up to be fed at 5:30am and went back to sleep. It is 9:45am and is still sleeping! Amazing!!!! Lets hope this is his new schedule.

I can't believe how grown up he is getting! I love him so much!

I think I jinked myself, I think he's up...

I walk in and he's just laying there looking around sucking on his knuckle. What a happy baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! He is growing up so fast, glad he is sleeping more. You both are such great parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of him to let mommy sleep more now. So happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete